Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The New Deal

When you are able to hang out and create art that you're proud of with two of your best friends there's something insanely special about that. This is the way it is with The New Deal. I would take a bullet for the other two members of this team, and I would never look back. I met Noah in a UCB class way back when in the beginning of 2008. I met Alex about the same exact time at a theatre fundraiser and we had a pillow fight. Alex and Noah met each other in another comedy group way back when, and when we finally started doing stuff together it not only felt great to be with such kindred spirits but it was a hell of a lot of fun.

It's true that my wallpaper on my phone is our logo. Some people might think this egotistical of me. Rather, I see it as a constant reminder that no matter what I'm doing in my life, be it awful, great or anything in between, I can remind myself of something that I'm proud of with two friends that have my back unconditionally.

I don't know where I'd be without the friendship and support of the New Deal. And I can't see a future without these guys. They've forced me to grow leaps and bounds as an improviser, and they've also helped me through New York City, which is a feat in and of itself.

To many more years with these guys. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment